March 17, 2012

Shamrock Milk


Last year at this time, I was doing one of my first blog
posts on how to make green beer for St. Patrick's Day.
Now that I look back on it, I'm embarassed how dorky
it was.(just in case you want to know how to make green beer, you put green food dye in a glass of beer).
I may look back on this post is a year and think it is dorky too.

For St. Patrick's Day this year, I had the idea to combine
the vintage looking milk bottles I made for the
March Copy Cat Challenge at Debbiedoos
with a joke that I found online when I was looking
for sayings about grass for another blog post.

It is an adaptation of a joke by comedian Phyllis Diller.
So unlike last year when I offered an actual recipe for an Irish beverage, this is just for a chuckle.
I just realized that I mis-spelled "Ireland" on the quote...but I'm not redoing at this point.
I'm glad I didn't offer this as a "printable".


The shamrocks were in transplant and temperature shock for these photos I think.
They reminded me of some children that don't behave at a photography session.
Just when you want them to look their best, they don't co-operate.
But they (children and shamrocks) are still cute.











Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 

2 comments

  1. Cute post. I know- I look back at some of my early posts and think....WHHHAAAAT? Cute quote and post...and I think the Shamrocks have reached that spindly stage where you have to whack 'em back a bit. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment on my blog!

© Miss Kopy Kat. Design by FCD.