July 4, 2012

Wishing You a Happy 4th of July!

Our neighborhood has an annual 4th of July parade.
Here are some photos from this year's event:

The parade got off to a roaring start with revved up
motorcycles from the Montgomery Police Department
and a large fire truck from our Fire Department.




Then all manner of transporation after that:









































"We can't all be heros...someone has to sit on the curb
and applaud as they go by". Will Rogers
Today, I was the "applauder"...maybe next year I'll
be IN the parade!

Linking this post up to
Link It Up Thursday @ These Peas Taste Funny

5 comments

  1. Hi, I met you briefly at Haven and just dropped by to say Hi. It looks like you live in a great neighborhood. Happy 4th to you....hope to see you next year at Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These small neighborhood parades are my favorite. Really fun pics!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos. I like being an "applauder" too! I hope your whole day was wonderful. It was so hot here you could hardly breathe- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of when I was young and we had a neighborhood parade! Great memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment on my blog!

© Miss Kopy Kat. Design by FCD.